Tombstone-Tactical-Crouch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just got a perm ban

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

just got a perm ban Empty just got a perm ban

Post  Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:22 am

i just got a perm ban. i think confederate was the admin on. we were playing railyard. can i find out what's goin on? other than the previous temp ban i posted about before this is the only time i've had this trouble. like i posted on the other thread i play on the other crouch servers w/o any probs.

thx
mark

Back to top Go down

just got a perm ban Empty Re: just got a perm ban

Post  crazychick Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:19 am

I banned you.
Hacks are not aloud on Tombstone.
crazychick
crazychick

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:24 am

what hack? are u sure u didn't confuse me with another player? because u are wrong. i don't hack. and what is the evidence? bc any admin can scan my pc or whatever it is u can do to check it to confirm that. or was it just something u saw?

thx
mark

Back to top Go down

Post  crazychick Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:30 am

You had some really "fishy" shots.
I watched you for a few minutes.
Thats enough evidence.
crazychick
crazychick

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:42 am

fishy shot is the argument? ur kidding right? isn't paulie jr that use to be with 4th id part of tombstone? i would like to have some others way in on this. i only know paulie thru 4th id and playin on other servers but he's seen me play for prob a couple yrs now. like i said previously, i've never had a prob anywhere else. which i know isn't really a good argument either. but i think that this is a pretty thin argument for a perm ban. in a way i want to just laugh it off and cont playin on the other crouch servers but i like that yall have the carbine and m1 on some maps. it makes for a nice change. and plus when someone calls you a cheat and you dont that kinda rubs me the wrong way. and goofy things happen in this game all the time. and i guess ur tellin me that there's no way to scan my pc for cheats or hacks? it all is just on the admins hunch? anyway

thx again
mark

Back to top Go down

Post  crazychick Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:47 am

There is no way we can scan your computer for hacks.. That would make it to easy for us.
I've been playing cod for about 4 years now...so I think I know what I'm talking about.
I'm an admin here and the dog pound.. I have seen you here and there.. I dont go by hunches...and if your a member of the 4thid.... that may hurt you even more..
crazychick
crazychick

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:58 am

i'm a member of their forum. i don't see what it would matter either way? but i assume alot of u guys in clans prob know each other so i'm assuming their is some bad blood there? and "fishy shots" sounds like a hunch to me. nothing specific in a statement like that. and i've been playin here mostly for a couple months maybe? whenever i heard about the server from paulie and started lookin for it. there is usu a admin on an the only run-in i had with one, if u can even call it that, was when about 6 iirc ppl were playin rocket and punisher got on me for running back to the fight from that spawn that is all the way in bfe. i kinda laughed it off and he said he was serious. i didn't run after that. and not to beat a dead horse but i don't cheat so a fishy shot reason just doesnt sit well with me.

mark

Back to top Go down

Post  crazychick Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:12 am

Your the one that spoke about the 4thid...LOL
W/E
crazychick
crazychick

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:56 am

My mention of 4th id was in reference to one of the crouch servers I play on and as reference to paulie jr since I think he is w 420 now iirc. I was playin with him on some server and he told me who he was and told me about this server and that he was doin some of the setup or something like that here. I didn't think mentioning 4th id would cause added scrutiny to this particular situation.

Back to top Go down

Post  crazychick Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:17 am

It didnt cause any scrutiny. It's all good..
crazychick
crazychick

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:31 pm

crazychick wrote:It didnt cause any scrutiny. It's all good..

so does this mean you guys will discuss this any farther or am i perm banned and this subject is closed?

Back to top Go down

just got a perm ban Empty Fishy Shots

Post  Johnny Danger Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:39 am

Dude - I have never known CC to ban without reason - in fact my experience with her is that she won't even consider it unless she is way beyond certain that a hack is involved. I think I can speak for all the Admins on Tombstone - if Crazy Chick said it was fishy - then it must of had scales and was breathing water. if you hack your going to get the boot.
Johnny Danger
Johnny Danger

http://www.timstifflerthephotographer.com

Back to top Go down

just got a perm ban Empty Survey Says

Post  Spiers Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:52 am

I took your case to the Tombstone Council and the your ban will not be lifted.

Spiers
Spiers
Spiers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:32 pm

Johnny Danger wrote:Dude - I have never known CC to ban without reason - in fact my experience with her is that she won't even consider it unless she is way beyond certain that a hack is involved. I think I can speak for all the Admins on Tombstone - if Crazy Chick said it was fishy - then it must of had scales and was breathing water. if you hack your going to get the boot.
i get what ur saying but i dont hack. weird things happen every once in awhile. it's a computer linked to other pc's after all. i know there are times when i have my sights in someones center mass but i miss and they get me instead. but on the kill cam it looks like i was way off. or i see someones shoulder and they kill me. but on the kill cam they were either out farther or leaning in and out and shot me. the only thing that i can think is that i play on a 3yo laptop with a 7600 nvidia card. i have most of the settings low so the thing doesn't burn up and it will play smooth. maybe if i have crappy fps it looks wierd on the other persons end. i dont know if that would matter or not. some days i take my time and deliberately aim and others it seems like quick shots are working for me. and with my laptop on a wifi connection sending info to a server sending info to cc's comp maybe it looked fishy on her end. i dont know enough about it, i dont know what she saw and noone would tell me. but i know i dont hack.

Spiers wrote:I took your case to the Tombstone Council and the your ban will not be lifted.

Spiers

ok thanks. i know u guys prob have thanksless jobs having to admin. yall make a judgment call and do whats best for your server. thanks for takin the time to consider my side. just sorry the decision didnt work out in my favor. see yall around.

mark

Back to top Go down

just got a perm ban Empty Got a Perm Ban

Post  Johnny Danger Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:45 pm

Mark - I'm impressed with you maturity on this issue...

On another note...."Thankless Job", HECK NO. Our leader (Spiers) sends us each a case of Blue Moon and sirloin steaks once a month and pays for complete cable TV in my house AND leases me a company car (just a 2010 Mustang King Cobra) AND pays for the gas. I am assuming he does that for ALL the admins since he does it for me. Oh, crap I almost forgot, he also has me signed up for the Jelly of the Month Club (thanks Spiers, that Apricot Preserves last month was great).

Johnny Danger
Johnny Danger
Johnny Danger

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRabidKumquat Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:28 am

wow, that's a much better package than i get. even better than the packages i give out at that other place down the road... though mine are home made goodies. probably why you never got your doggie bag last month, jd.
TheRabidKumquat
TheRabidKumquat

Back to top Go down

just got a perm ban Empty packages

Post  Johnny Danger Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Rabid,
Ya, I need to take a trip to Michigan and see what is keeping that six pa....I mean "package" from getting down here to Indiana.

Spiers wanted to include a retirement plan too, but I told him that he was just being silly....I know I'm good, but enough is enough.

Have a good weekend. I find myself trying to get some video work out the door...otherwise I would have been on last night and tonight.

JD
Johnny Danger
Johnny Danger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Johnny Danger wrote:Mark - I'm impressed with you maturity on this issue...

On another note...."Thankless Job", HECK NO. Our leader (Spiers) sends us each a case of Blue Moon and sirloin steaks once a month and pays for complete cable TV in my house AND leases me a company car (just a 2010 Mustang King Cobra) AND pays for the gas. I am assuming he does that for ALL the admins since he does it for me. Oh, crap I almost forgot, he also has me signed up for the Jelly of the Month Club (thanks Spiers, that Apricot Preserves last month was great).

Johnny Danger

thx. i'm not quite as mature as someone that has seen as many moons as u. but i'm only about a decade behind ya Laughing

i knew i was fighting an uphill battle with this. and know that whining and name calling wouldnt help my efforts one bit. in my mind the only way i would get unbanned was if someone i played often with like mrs spam, confederate or wile had spec'd me and would say they hadn't seen anything questionable. and then give me the benefit of another chance to play.

and as far as me asking what was seen. that was more for my own curiosity. bc even if someone had made a demo and sent it to me i dont see how it would help me. bc unless it was some glitch that day or some weird comp thing i dont think there would be anything on my end i could change.

and i prefer Franziskaner over blue moon. and dont be doin nothing stupid like over cookin them steaks. with all them perks i might need to rethink this clan membership stuff. lol

Back to top Go down

Post  crazychick Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:23 am

Last thing I will say on this never ending topic........2 of the people you mentioned in your post agree with me and have watched you. We have discussed you on our forums and now its done. Good luck where ever you end up, and have a nice day!
crazychick
crazychick

Back to top Go down

just got a perm ban Empty the nver ending posts

Post  Johnny Danger Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:03 pm

I feel that perhaps I should take this opportunity and reflect on the previous posts and consider the fact that I possibly - and I want to stress POSSIBLY- tend to take a post that is about, oh let's say a ban and change the tenor of the conversation and draw it away from the immediacy and the intent of the original post into something more trivial and possibly humorous and probably real close to the bazaar...ok maybe even weird. I think that we should travel back in time to a quieter, less demanding time in the life of Johnny Danger to a day when Gunny asked me to be an admin. I could not understand the reasoning for this request if for no other reason, all the admins that I knew where much better players, very respected for their cunning and abilities with their hand / eye coordination, their fast reflexes and maybe even their neo-military interests and abilities. I questioned a certain lass as too why. Why??? I lamented, would such a group of fine individuals want me, someone whose screen guy trips and falls down if he is running and I am chewing gum...why? And the young lass, apparently from Jersey responded, "we need someone to laugh at on here". And so my friends I feel it is my duty, no my responsibility (possibly even my purpose in life) to take some of these posts for a spin and walk on the edge of the normal and rational...for instance - stop and think about Rabid posing in a dark red (see thru) Victoria's Secret teddy...from what I have gathered on these forums and "playing with him" is that Rabid is a bisexual, or possibly gay midget that makes his own beer and possibly lives in a hollowed out tree someplace in northern Illinois. Ok, maybe that isn't funny, but hey, maybe we can make some money with the pictures then and buy beer! Now that would make every one happy wouldn't it! (Rabid - can you put those pictures on the forum's pay page? Very Happy )

So, in conclusion, I feel that although this post could have been done and over in three posts - it was my destiny to continue to push it along and help us see life from a different and admittedly disturbing perspective.

Everybody's best friend,
Johnny Danger
Johnny Danger
Johnny Danger

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiers Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:09 pm

Johnny - um, Igor - you know, I am a skilled surgeon, and can, well, help you with that hump...

What I like best about our happy little world here - Tombstone - is that so far, we few, we happy few (admin) all have a remarkably good time, both giving and receiving, our witty comments.

Sometimes people - players - take COD way too seriously, and JD, you do a great job reminding us of those times. Thanks for being part of our little circus here.

Now go find me a suitable brain!

Spiers (aka, Dr. Spiers)
Spiers
Spiers

Back to top Go down

just got a perm ban Empty Our little circus

Post  Johnny Danger Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Yes Doctor
Johnny Danger
Johnny Danger

Back to top Go down

Post  crazychick Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:09 pm

When I said " NEVER ENDING"....... I did NOT mean comments made from you Johnny or any other admin.
I enjoy all that you say Johnny. I even enjoy posts from speirs every now and then, lol.

Life is to short, people need to lighten up!! Doug lost his Uncle on Friday, he was electrocuted. You just never know what the hell can happen at any given moment. I am so devastated by this death in the family. He was like a second dad to Doug and just a wonderful man.
crazychick
crazychick

Back to top Go down

just got a perm ban Empty never ending

Post  Johnny Danger Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:13 am

Denice,
Oh I know - i was having fun.

I'm so sorry to hear about Doug's uncle - your right, our time on earth is finite and we never know when we will die. I'll tell you what if it is any comfort at all - I would rather that someone I love (myself included) be killed or die suddenly and without warning than go through years of cancer or some other debilitating disease. I have a good friend (he is 50) that has early onset Parkinson's. It is so sda to watch a guy with so much intelligence (doctor in engineering) and so much ahead of him slowly have his life taken from him.

I told my wife years ago that I wanted to die of a heart attack in my tree stand while having sex (she wanted to know with who - because it wouldn't be her)- what a way to go - but you see my intent.

Please tell Doug that I am thinking of him and the rest of the family that is left behind.

JD
Johnny Danger
Johnny Danger

Back to top Go down

Post  crazychick Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:35 am

Thanks Tim, I just wanted to make sure that you didnt think that I meant you or anyone else in the crew.
crazychick
crazychick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next