Tombstone-Tactical-Crouch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ban appeal

4 posters

Go down

ban appeal Empty ban appeal

Post  Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:24 am

I am a member of the 420thBHB and I was banned along with two other people in the 420thBHB, Wardog and Venom. I have no idea the reason that we were banned, and neither do Venom or Wardog. We were just having fun and saying a bunch nonsense and we got banned with no warning at all. Spiers and Confederized were the admins on at the time, and we did not get a warning from either of them. Confederized also made the statement that he thought that our clan was into weed, which I find disrespectful. We were just on there playing and having fun, and do not deserve to be called potheads.
Thank You

Back to top Go down

ban appeal Empty Re: ban appeal

Post  crazychick Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:16 am

Confederized said nothing disrespectful toward any of you. You took that comment the wrong way. ALL that "gangster" crap that ALL three of you were saying, was way out of line.

That crap doesnt fly on Tombstone.

CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
crazychick
crazychick

Back to top Go down

ban appeal Empty Let the Purging Commence...

Post  Confederized Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:29 am

Thank-you CC. It's so nice to have friends like you that I can count on. Those wanna-be thugs dumb-down the server to uncharted lows, as PaCKy (Bino) did bragging about his love affair with all things "hemp". Maybe they should research the origins of their clan's name/code. At any rate, the disrespect was from the three of them...bragging about thugery, and shooting up instead of smoking...bla, bla, bla. The worst, though, was the rudeness toward CC. Thanks to Spiers for resolving it swiftly. I did not call anyone anything, btw...did not need to.

Last edited by Confederized on Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Confederized

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiers Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:07 pm

I banned the three of you because you were being rude and disrespectful towards CC. I do not have to warn someone when they are acting rudely. In fact, I don't have to warn anyone when I feel their behavior is inappropriate.

You were acting like punk thugs, and you were treated like punk thugs. You were pushing the envelope seeing how far you could go, and you found out.

Anyone is welcome to play at Tombstone, even members of the 420th, but no one is welcome when they act the way you three were acting.

Spiers
Spiers
Spiers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Understood then. They why didn't you give us a warning to stop doing that? Why didn't you tell us that our 'thugery' crap isn't ok?
Bu$ta

Back to top Go down

Post  Pink-Floyd Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:07 pm

i advise you drop this now busta your not only repeating yourself but your also digging ure own grave
Pink-Floyd
Pink-Floyd

https://tombstone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:20 am

ok fine ill drop me getting the unban. but can i at least know why venom was banned when he didn't do anything?

Back to top Go down

ban appeal Empty Banned

Post  GreenBer Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Admins

I am still waiting to get the Banned Lifted Please. I have spoken to several of you and it looks like I was banned in the crossfire. This is almost a month old now. Would love to get back into the action please.

GreenBer

Back to top Go down

Post  crazychick Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:58 pm

back in action??? Doesnt your own server provide action filled days and evenings??
crazychick
crazychick

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiers Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:12 am

GreenBer wrote:Admins

I am still waiting to get the Banned Lifted Please. I have spoken to several of you and it looks like I was banned in the crossfire. This is almost a month old now. Would love to get back into the action please.

Your ban has been lifted.

Spiers
Spiers
Spiers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down