Tombstone-Tactical-Crouch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

temp ban

2 posters

Go down

temp ban Empty temp ban

Post  innomina Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:13 am

hey. i got a temp ban yesterday. i think wile e coyote and a couple other admins were on at the time. when i finally was able to join again last night someone told me i got kicked for a suspected hack, aimbot. i was usin the carbine. sometimes aiming. sometimes firin as fast as i could hit the button. i figured it was just a precautionary, just in case kinda thing on the admins part.

is there anything on my end that i can do so this. or worse a perm ban, doesn't happen? or is it just one o those things ya grin and bare and keep playin?

i play on 4thid, rbn, 420, DP and a couple others with the same name. i figure most of the admins know me and how i play if that helps any.

thx
innominate

innomina

Back to top Go down

temp ban Empty Re: temp ban

Post  Pink-Floyd Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:06 pm

temp bans are exactly that just temporary if u were hacking u would be banned for good. also most tombstone admins are from DP.

Have a nice day

Floyd
Pink-Floyd
Pink-Floyd

https://tombstone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

temp ban Empty BAnned

Post  GBerry Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:10 am

Trying to find out why I was banned last week. Playing with Roll Tide at the time. No warnings or anything. I have been playing here for about a month with Zero problems. I am a member of the BAss Hole Brigade 420th.

Please advise me.

GBerry

Back to top Go down

Post  The Punisher Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:58 am

GBerry wrote:Trying to find out why I was banned last week. Playing with Roll Tide at the time. No warnings or anything. I have been playing here for about a month with Zero problems. I am a member of the BAss Hole Brigade 420th.

Please advise me.

Just talked too Tide and he thinks you may have been caught in the crossfire, sorry for the mistake. Pun.
The Punisher
The Punisher

http://www.break.com

Back to top Go down

temp ban Empty Thanks

Post  Gberry Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:26 am

That is what I thought. HAs the Ban been lifted for me?

Gberry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum